Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Alliance with Tim Bovey of Kirkland Financial Advisors

I have always encouraged everyone to plan for all possibilities and then live for today.   I am pleased to announce I have completed my will, healthcare directives and retirement plan for Candy J. Lee Financial Planning and Money Management.   Tim Bovey and I have been colleagues at fsic for over 15 years and share the same commitment to comprehensive financial planning and diverse portfolio management.

Tim Bovey, ChFC

Tim has always provided a verbal commitment that he would be there for my clients if I was no longer able to provide financial guidance to friends and clients.  Starting in February that verbal commitment was formalized and we will now share support staff as well our joint commitment to your continued wealth, health and happiness.