Friday, January 29, 2016

The fsic Legacy Continues


I am grateful that my decision in 1992 to start my own Investment Advisory and Brokerage Firm in order to provide a home for quality caring advisors and the clients they care for turned out to be a good one.  The firm has grown to be a national firm with over 30 advisors.  I am proud of our 23+ year legacy of no client complaints and the quality of the advisors working for fsic. 

After 23 years it was time to find a new dynamic successor that could continue the legacy for the next 23 years.  My business partner and I worked hard to find someone that we felt would continue our dedication to integrity, trust, ingenuity and simplicity.  We have spent the last year working to provide a smooth transition of our advisors to our new successor.  I will remain one of those advisors as part of the Kirkland Financial Advisor team and will now be able to dedicate even more of my time to helping you achieve your financial goals.